Chi I wish this stuff was for real

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I
      PS: MMA means Mixed Martial Arts
    • Lucas Uffelman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
        The Only thing I can figure is that MMA fighters deal with more physical training than mental or spiritual.  So...  Basically his Chi flow was lessoned, and the Master had little to no control over it for that reason.

        I've seen that before and I've always disliked everyones comments on youtube about the old guy.  VERY disrespectful.

        Lucas

        To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
        From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:15:07 +0000
        Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Chi I wish this stuff was for real

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Uffelman
          <aoeguy@...> wrote:

          > The Only thing I can figure is that MMA fighters deal with more
          physical training than mental or spiritual. So... Basically his Chi
          flow was lessoned, and the Master had little to no control over it for
          that reason.

          > I've seen that before and I've always disliked everyones comments on
          youtube about the old guy. VERY disrespectful.

          > Lucas
          Yo Lucas,
          Very plausible explanation of what happened.
          Another one is that you diminish your own Chi
          by bragging, showing off, trying to make money
          from it, etc. And these type things would also
          be considered Very disrespectful, or something
          similar.