For you "Heros" out there

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      "Why does one create an image about oneself?
      Because one has never studied what one is,
      actually. We think we should be this or that, the
      ideal, the hero for example. What awakens anger
      is that our ideal, the idea we have of ourselves
      is attacked. And the idea we have of ourselves
      is an escape from the fact of what we are. But
      when you are observing the actual fact of what
      you are, no one can hurt you....to observe what
      is, to see it, actually be familiar with it, there
      must be no judgement, no evaluation, no
      opinion, no fear."