Don't Let Stress Get the Best of You!

  • Much
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2007
      "More than half of our population suffers physically due to stress."

      Chronic stress can affect your body in a number of ways. It can
      weaken your immune system, which can cause fatigue, and that can make
      you more susceptible to many other health issues. It's the snowball
      effect.

      You must find ways to manage stress before stress manages you.
      Whether the stress originates at the office or at home, you will take
      it wherever you go, and when this feeling persists day after day,
      that is when stress becomes chronic.

      The good news is there are strategies to manage stress, and one of
      the best ways to do it is to learn to relax or mediate. Learn to
      take control of stress when you feel it taking control of you.
      http://www.tranquilityisyours.com

      "Tranquility is Yours," offers tranquil videos to help guide you into
      a meditative state. The videos help you release stress by enabling
      you to release the stress-generating thoughts that can be all
      consuming.

      You will find many stress management techniques at "Tranquility is
      Yours." Choose the one that works best for you, but do give the
      stress relief videos a try. You will be surprised at how quickly you
      will begin to feel relaxed. Studies show that just 10 to 20 minutes
      of quiet reflection or meditation a day can bring relief from stress
      and increase your tolerance of the dynamic situations around you.
      http://www.tranquilityisyours.com

      You can also try these self-help tips to reduce the stress in your
      life.

      *Eat right and exercise
      *Set realistic goals
      *Handle important tasks first and eliminate unessential tasks
      *Take a break and meditate to slow down your mind
      *Reduce the urge to be "perfect"
      *Lean to say "no"
      *Be flexible
      *Avoid excessive competition
      *Reduce criticism and do not stress when expectations are not met
      *Manage your anger
      *Push away negativity of any kind

      These tips can put you on the right road to reducing stress and
      decreasing the power that stress can hold over your daily life.
      Tranquility is Yours! Come and claim it.

      Find your inner peace, relax with tranquil videos and learn stress-
      reducing techniques.
      http://www.tranquilityisyours.com
    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 23, 2007
        Ball it up and cram it deep down inside of you and never discuss it with anybody.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jeff Belyea
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
          Way to go, Sean. You just sent
          all the Freudians into seizure.

          <bethjams9@...> wrote:

          > Ball it up and cram it deep down inside of you and never discuss it
          with anybody.

          > Much <cbondnelms@...> wrote: "More than half of our
          population suffers physically due to stress."

          > Chronic stress can affect your body in a number of ways. It can
          > weaken your immune system, which can cause fatigue, and that can
          make
          > you more susceptible to many other health issues. It's the snowball
          > effect.
          >
          > You must find ways to manage stress before stress manages you.
          > Whether the stress originates at the office or at home, you will
          take
          > it wherever you go, and when this feeling persists day after day,
          > that is when stress becomes chronic.
          >
          > The good news is there are strategies to manage stress, and one of
          > the best ways to do it is to learn to relax or mediate. Learn to
          > take control of stress when you feel it taking control of you.
          > http://www.tranquilityisyours.com
          >
          > "Tranquility is Yours," offers tranquil videos to help guide you
          into
          > a meditative state. The videos help you release stress by enabling
          > you to release the stress-generating thoughts that can be all
          > consuming.
          >
          > You will find many stress management techniques at "Tranquility is
          > Yours." Choose the one that works best for you, but do give the
          > stress relief videos a try. You will be surprised at how quickly
          you
          > will begin to feel relaxed. Studies show that just 10 to 20 minutes
          > of quiet reflection or meditation a day can bring relief from
          stress
          > and increase your tolerance of the dynamic situations around you.
          > http://www.tranquilityisyours.com
          >
          > You can also try these self-help tips to reduce the stress in your
          > life.
          >
          > *Eat right and exercise
          > *Set realistic goals
          > *Handle important tasks first and eliminate unessential tasks
          > *Take a break and meditate to slow down your mind
          > *Reduce the urge to be "perfect"
          > *Lean to say "no"
          > *Be flexible
          > *Avoid excessive competition
          > *Reduce criticism and do not stress when expectations are not met
          > *Manage your anger
          > *Push away negativity of any kind
          >
          > These tips can put you on the right road to reducing stress and
          > decreasing the power that stress can hold over your daily life.
          > Tranquility is Yours! Come and claim it.
          >
          > Find your inner peace, relax with tranquil videos and learn stress-
          > reducing techniques.
          > http://www.tranquilityisyours.com

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • sean tremblay
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
            unless the cocain did it already

            <bethjams9@. ..> wrote:

            > Ball it up and cram it deep down inside of you and never discuss it
            with anybody.

            > Much <cbondnelms@ ...> wrote: "More than half of our
            population suffers physically due to stress."

            > Chronic stress can affect your body in a number of ways. It can
            > weaken your immune system, which can cause fatigue, and that can
            make
            > you more susceptible to many other health issues. It's the snowball
            > effect.
            >
            > You must find ways to manage stress before stress manages you.
            > Whether the stress originates at the office or at home, you will
            take
            > it wherever you go, and when this feeling persists day after day,
            > that is when stress becomes chronic.
            >
            > The good news is there are strategies to manage stress, and one of
            > the best ways to do it is to learn to relax or mediate. Learn to
            > take control of stress when you feel it taking control of you.
            > http://www.tranquil ityisyours. com
            >
            > "Tranquility is Yours," offers tranquil videos to help guide you
            into
            > a meditative state. The videos help you release stress by enabling
            > you to release the stress-generating thoughts that can be all
            > consuming.
            >
            > You will find many stress management techniques at "Tranquility is
            > Yours." Choose the one that works best for you, but do give the
            > stress relief videos a try. You will be surprised at how quickly
            you
            > will begin to feel relaxed. Studies show that just 10 to 20 minutes
            > of quiet reflection or meditation a day can bring relief from
            stress
            > and increase your tolerance of the dynamic situations around you.
            > http://www.tranquil ityisyours. com
            >
            > You can also try these self-help tips to reduce the stress in your
            > life.
            >
            > *Eat right and exercise
            > *Set realistic goals
            > *Handle important tasks first and eliminate unessential tasks
            > *Take a break and meditate to slow down your mind
            > *Reduce the urge to be "perfect"
            > *Lean to say "no"
            > *Be flexible
            > *Avoid excessive competition
            > *Reduce criticism and do not stress when expectations are not met
            > *Manage your anger
            > *Push away negativity of any kind
            >
            > These tips can put you on the right road to reducing stress and
            > decreasing the power that stress can hold over your daily life.
            > Tranquility is Yours! Come and claim it.
            >
            > Find your inner peace, relax with tranquil videos and learn stress-
            > reducing techniques.
            > http://www.tranquil ityisyours. com

            > Do You Yahoo!?
            > http://mail. yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Jeff Belyea
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
              Freud in advertising

              Things, like psychoanalysis,
              go better with coke.

              I was referring, of course,
              to the neo-freudians who are
              big on talk it all out -
              like we are bottle that can
              only hold so many marbles.

              I'm more of the let sleeping
              dogs lie...or more sensually,
              don't kick old horseshit if
              you don't want to stink up
              your life.

              Meditation...on the other hand,
              has the capacity to dissolve
              old issues into the ether and
              completely take the sting out
              of old pain - both the guilt
              of the pain we inflicted, and
              the pain inflicted upon us.

              When we overcome the illusion
              of duality and come return to
              the garden of childlike delight
              in life, we rediscover an identity
              that is free of the illusory
              tale of life limited to the
              lab of concrete reality -
              absolutely pristine...again.

              Love is the answer.

              Jeff

              <bethjams9@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > > http://www.tranquilityisyours.com
              > >
              > > You can also try these self-help tips to reduce the stress in
              your
              > > life.
              > >
              > > *Eat right and exercise
              > > *Set realistic goals
              > > *Handle important tasks first and eliminate unessential tasks
              > > *Take a break and meditate to slow down your mind
              > > *Reduce the urge to be "perfect"
              > > *Lean to say "no"
              > > *Be flexible
              > > *Avoid excessive competition
              > > *Reduce criticism and do not stress when expectations are not met
              > > *Manage your anger
              > > *Push away negativity of any kind
              > >
              > > These tips can put you on the right road to reducing stress and
              > > decreasing the power that stress can hold over your daily life.
              > > Tranquility is Yours! Come and claim it.
              > >
              > > Find your inner peace, relax with tranquil videos and learn

            • sean tremblay
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007
                Of course and I could't agree more.

                <bethjams9@. ..> wrote:

> [...]
                > > http://www.tranquil ityisyours. com
                > >
                > > You can also try these self-help tips to reduce the stress in
                your
                > > life.
                > >
                > > *Eat right and exercise
                > > *Set realistic goals
                > > *Handle important tasks first and eliminate unessential tasks
                > > *Take a break and meditate to slow down your mind
                > > *Reduce the urge to be "perfect"
                > > *Lean to say "no"
                > > *Be flexible
                > > *Avoid excessive competition
                > > *Reduce criticism and do not stress when expectations are not met
                > > *Manage your anger
                > > *Push away negativity of any kind
                > >
                > > These tips can put you on the right road to reducing stress and
                > > decreasing the power that stress can hold over your daily life.
                > > Tranquility is Yours! Come and claim it.
                > >
                > > Find your inner peace, relax with tranquil videos and learn

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Aideen McKenna
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 24, 2007

                  After 70 years of living, during which I’ve kicked up a fair amount of horseshit without finding that it did much except what you said, I’m inclined to agree with you.  Love, & live in the now.

                  Aideen