Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: (No) God Exists

  • Gwyn Plaine
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 15, 2007
      Bed? You silver tongued cavalier... I assumed sordid coupling in a back alley behind an abattoir. Now that the collected ego frotting, sorry, general hilarity of the japery between you, Curly and Larry has subsided to a dull roar I seem to recall there being some reason that God exists as an extrinsic, intelligent 'being', and you taking offence that I have the temerity to disagree with that notion.

      On 10/15/07, sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      I never bed anybody when thier angry

      Gwyn Plaine <gplaine@...> wrote:
      I'm sure a dead jew gives a rat's ass... and do you go one top first or do I?

      On 10/14/07, sean tremblay < bethjams9@...> wrote:
      It's ok Gwyn
      Jesus loves you any way
      and so do I
      I'm praying for you

      Gwyn Plaine < gplaine@... > wrote:
      God created loam?

      TBH, it's one of those late glurges that is designed to keep thinkers 'in their place'... sickly, replete with a priori assumptions and really just trite.

      On 10/13/07, medit8ionsociety < no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      God and the Scientist
      One day a group of scientists got together and
      decided that man had come a long way and no
      longer needed God. So they picked one scientist
      to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.
      The scientist walked up to God and said,
      "God, we've decided that we no longer need you.
      We're to the point that we can clone people and
      do many miraculous things, so why don't you just
      go on and get lost."

      God listened very patiently and kindly to the man
      and after the scientist was done talking, God said,
      "Very well, how about this, let's say we have a man
      making contest."

      To which the scientist replied, "OK, great!"

      But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like
      I did back in the old days with Adam."

      The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down
      and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

      God just looked at him and said,
      "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

    • Gwyn Plaine
      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 25, 2007
        indeed

        On 10/24/07, Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
        <jvmarco@...> wrote:

        > <bethjams9@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think therefore I am
        > > Descartes
        > >

        > V:
        > Actually, Descartes, like today's groupthink, has it upsidedown.
        How
        > can you put the "i think" (the little i, the ego) before the I am?
        > www.trafford.com/4dcgi/view-item?item=19601
        > <http://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/view-item?item=19601>
        >
        > The absolute, irrefutable reality is this:
        > Know God, no Peace; Gnow Peace, no God!
        >
        > Vicente
        > :)

        Gnice gnostic touch, Vicente.