Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: God Exists (long but semi-interesting)

  • C. Joubert
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 13, 2007
      Gwyn,
      Actually, I was responding to Sean, who happens to be an old friend of mine I have not seen in a decade and more. Obviously, you do not know him personally, which is why you found no humor in his "Jesus still loves you" post. I do not care to critique your content. But I am curious why someone who thinks there is no need to share ideas would join a yahoo discussion group regarding a spiritual topic like meditation and further why someone who finds no need to treat other's views with respect would subject themselves to such ideas in the first place?

      You mentioned joy...now that is a topic I would love to discuss.

      Candy
      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 25, 2007
        indeed

        On 10/24/07, Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
        <jvmarco@...> wrote:

        > <bethjams9@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think therefore I am
        > > Descartes
        > >

        > V:
        > Actually, Descartes, like today's groupthink, has it upsidedown.
        How
        > can you put the "i think" (the little i, the ego) before the I am?
        > www.trafford.com/4dcgi/view-item?item=19601
        > <http://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/view-item?item=19601>
        >
        > The absolute, irrefutable reality is this:
        > Know God, no Peace; Gnow Peace, no God!
        >
        > Vicente
        > :)

        Gnice gnostic touch, Vicente.