Re: Pesky thoughts

  • texasbg2000 <Bigbobgraham@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi Bob:

      So many people have mentioned the Satchitanada translation I will
      have to pick it up when I see it. I have Iyengar's which is great
      because of all his personal word of mouth knowledge (did you know
      Patanjali was the greatest dancer of ancient India?), Vivekananda's,
      D'Andrade's, Alice Bailey's and a couple of others.

      It starts to make sense after a while.

      Love
      Bobby G.