AHWAN October 2007- The Beginning further explained

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2007
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 80, October 2007 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "PRASTHANATRAYAM –Part 5 "The
      Beginning." Further explained."- If you visit the site, and have any
      observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also interesting
      questions from readers dealing with "Advent of Durga", "God's grace
      and God's kindness" "Lotus as a symbol", "On suicide and
      death", "Aakasha symbolizing Brahman" etc. You can also browse the
      previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it
      with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as complements from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.