Re: [Meditation Society of America] Support for Soldiers

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2007
      I tell ya
      any support at all is good for these young men and women serving in Iraq and Afganistan, these soldiers have families and friends that miss them and spend days and nights in worry
      Also If Xerox can find a way to send them sleeves of dip or a carton of smokes and some Maxim magazines they woulld realy apreiciate it!

      From an email forwarded to us by Sri Judi Rhodes:

      Something cool that Xerox is doing

      If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks. com
      you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will
      print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is
      currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who
      gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed
      services.

      How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we
      know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please
      send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

      Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers
      received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or
      against the war, our guys and gals over there need to
      know we are behind them...