Re: [Meditation Society of America] God Exists

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 53 , Oct 9, 2007
      I have found that the difference between "Faith" and "Belief" is, belief is something I cling to, faith is something that clings to me
      And that is my sole reason for my faith in God

      sriram chandrasekar <sriramiyar@...> wrote:

      Excerpts from speeches delivered by Siddha Yogi Shri
      Siva Shankar Baba

      God is true; because it was He who created you.
      You are true; because you have been created

      http://mobile. yahoo.com/ go?refer= 1GNXIC

    • Gwyn Plaine
      Message 53 of 53 , Oct 25, 2007
        indeed

        On 10/24/07, Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
        <jvmarco@...> wrote:

        > <bethjams9@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I think therefore I am
        > > Descartes
        > >

        > V:
        > Actually, Descartes, like today's groupthink, has it upsidedown.
        How
        > can you put the "i think" (the little i, the ego) before the I am?
        > www.trafford.com/4dcgi/view-item?item=19601
        > <http://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/view-item?item=19601>
        >
        > The absolute, irrefutable reality is this:
        > Know God, no Peace; Gnow Peace, no God!
        >
        > Vicente
        > :)

        Gnice gnostic touch, Vicente.