Re: [Meditation Society of America] JOINING

  • surendra kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
      I am 44 male, serving as an officer in govt bank from 04.07.1985. I start my sprituals journey by pooja but i feel in pooja /prayers that here is demands only  and we could not meet with Almighty by the demands, If we would like to meet and see the Almighty then we should leave demands/ desires/ thoughts etc. I start meditation without any systemetic becasuse almighty is not bounded by any system,you handover himself on his disposible. yoyu will feel that Neither Almighty nor his path is away from you.

      surendra_gautam24 <surendra_gautam24@...> wrote:
      ---Thank you very much to invite you.UI donot know about you that do
      you know about meditation or not but i would like to tell you that
      meditation act is oldest, when human start think about Almighty
      he/she invent the Almighly by the meditation. you can see its in
      namaj also, but most of the institutes and yogis are marketing this
      technics as an professions. do you want to do any thing to save
      humanity? If yes you start meditation first please.
      In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, Amila Kapukotuwa
      <bandarakapukotuwa@ ...> wrote:

      > hi how are you,
      >
      > i was a all member.i would like to know about you, send me your
      details. houw abort your life.

      > yours
      >
      > Amila

      http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.