Re: [Meditation Society of America] JOINING

  • Amila Kapukotuwa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
      hi how are you,

      i was a all member.i would  like to know about you, send me your details. houw abort your life.

      yours

      Amila

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
        ---Thank you very much to invite you.UI donot know about you that do
        you know about meditation or not but i would like to tell you that
        meditation act is oldest, when human start think about Almighty
        he/she invent the Almighly by the meditation. you can see its in
        namaj also, but most of the institutes and yogis are marketing this
        technics as an professions.do you want to do any thing to save
        humanity? If yes you start meditation first please.
        In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Amila Kapukotuwa
        <bandarakapukotuwa@...> wrote:

        > hi how are you,
        >
        > i was a all member.i would like to know about you, send me your
        details. houw abort your life.

        > yours
        >
        > Amila

        http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      • surendra kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
          I am 44 male, serving as an officer in govt bank from 04.07.1985. I start my sprituals journey by pooja but i feel in pooja /prayers that here is demands only  and we could not meet with Almighty by the demands, If we would like to meet and see the Almighty then we should leave demands/ desires/ thoughts etc. I start meditation without any systemetic becasuse almighty is not bounded by any system,you handover himself on his disposible. yoyu will feel that Neither Almighty nor his path is away from you.

          <bandarakapukotuwa@ ...> wrote:

          > hi how are you,
          >
          > i was a all member.i would like to know about you, send me your
          details. houw abort your life.

          > yours
          >
          > Amila

          http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

          Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.