JOINING

  • ZULFIQAR ALI
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
      i have just joined this group.....hope to have a good experience in future.

      thanks

    • Amila Kapukotuwa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
        hi how are you,

        i was a all member.i would  like to know about you, send me your details. houw abort your life.

        yours

        Amila

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
          ---Thank you very much to invite you.UI donot know about you that do
          you know about meditation or not but i would like to tell you that
          meditation act is oldest, when human start think about Almighty
          he/she invent the Almighly by the meditation. you can see its in
          namaj also, but most of the institutes and yogis are marketing this
          technics as an professions.do you want to do any thing to save
          humanity? If yes you start meditation first please.
          In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Amila Kapukotuwa
          <bandarakapukotuwa@...> wrote:

          > hi how are you,
          >
          > i was a all member.i would like to know about you, send me your
          details. houw abort your life.

          > yours
          >
          > Amila

          http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

        • surendra kumar
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
            I am 44 male, serving as an officer in govt bank from 04.07.1985. I start my sprituals journey by pooja but i feel in pooja /prayers that here is demands only  and we could not meet with Almighty by the demands, If we would like to meet and see the Almighty then we should leave demands/ desires/ thoughts etc. I start meditation without any systemetic becasuse almighty is not bounded by any system,you handover himself on his disposible. yoyu will feel that Neither Almighty nor his path is away from you.

            <bandarakapukotuwa@ ...> wrote:

            > hi how are you,
            >
            > i was a all member.i would like to know about you, send me your
            details. houw abort your life.

            > yours
            >
            > Amila

            http://uk.messenger .yahoo.com

            Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.