A Great Magazine

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
      Here's part of an email I received that deals with
      the next issue of one of my favorite publications,
      The Integral Yoga Magazine. The article I'm anxious
      to check out the most is the one dealing with the
      enlightenment experience of Nisargadatta Maharaj, but
      every other article promises to be interesting.
      I highly recommend that you consider subscribing to
      this enlightening magazine.
      Exciting news from Integral Yoga Magazine!

      The Fall 2007 issue of Integral Yoga Magazine will be available on
      October 10!
      Are you subscribed to IY Magazine?

      Dedicated to the The Yoga of Self-Inquiry. Interviews with:

      ** The biographer of Sri Ramana Maharshi and Sri HWL Poonja (Papaji)
      ** Dr. Edwin Bryant on on "Inside Vedanta"
      ** Pandit Vamadeva Shastri on "Yoga Vedanta"
      ** Swami Yogananda on the "Advaita Vedanta of Sri Shankaracharya"
      ** Swami Tadatmananda (Arsha Bodha Center) on "Vedanta and
      Psychotherapy"
      ** Self-Inquiry Work of Byron Katie
      ** Inside the Yoga Sutras with Rev. Jaganath Carrera, focusing
      on the heart of Vedanta: the union of Purusha and Prakriti, Viveka,
      (discrimination between the real and unreal)
      ** A long lost manuscript on the enlightenment experience of Sri
      Nisargadatta Maharaj
      ** And much more!

      Subscription Page to learn what you can expect in future issues -
      check out our extremely reasonable rates.

      Integral Yoga Magazine is a quarterly (summer, winter, spring and
      fall), nonprofit magazine that's about Yoga, your spiritual practice,
      study, and inspiration.

      Secure 24 hour phone order line: 434-969-3121 x 242

      Online via our Web site: www.iymagazine.org

      Snail Mail:

      $24 per year - $40 for 2 years USA
      $36 per year Canada/Mexico
      $42 all others outside USA
      Make payable to and mail to:
      IY Magazine, 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921

      Wishing you peace and joy, love and light.

      Om Shanti