Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: night terrors

Expand Messages
  • suman sk
    To all, I used to have this kind of sleep paralysis experience few years back when I used to feel restricted to my bed or some place and not able to move and
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2007
    • 0 Attachment
      To all,
      I used to have this kind of sleep paralysis experience few years back when I used to feel restricted to my bed or some place and not able to move and as if I am telling everyone to bring me out of this state..at the same time I used to feel some entity near me and I am telling them not to touch or harm me...This happenend many times to me..I have felt a strong urge to recite religious matras or GODS rememberance to drive that entity away..
      But now I dont feel it anymore...Also I wud suggest people having this kind of experience to read a religious scriptures before going to bed and praying GOD before going to bed.
      Also doing meditation helps a lot to come out of this unsettling experience.
      OM


      Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, medit8ionsociety
      <no_reply@.. .> wrote:
      >
      > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was curious
      > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
      > paralisis?
      > > Biological or other causes?
      > >
      > Yo Sean,
      > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
      > the real event that is going on when people think
      > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
      > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
      > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
      > Peace and blessing,
      > Bob
      >

      Those throwback uniforms
      were pretty terrifying, too.





      Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

    • Bruce Morgen
      ... That was the previous week/game, Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses his powers without his Invulnerable Cape? I know my G-Men aren t that good, and I know
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 3, 2007
      • 0 Attachment
        Jeff Belyea wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, medit8ionsociety
        > <no_reply@...> wrote:
        >
        >> sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
        >>
        >>> I was curious
        >>> does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
        >>>
        >> paralisis?
        >>
        >>> Biological or other causes?
        >>>
        >>>
        >> Yo Sean,
        >> I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
        >> the real event that is going on when people think
        >> they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
        >> seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
        >> about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
        >> Peace and blessing,
        >> Bob
        >>
        >>
        >
        > Those throwback uniforms
        > were pretty terrifying, too.
        >
        That was the previous week/game,
        Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses
        his powers without his
        Invulnerable Cape? I know my
        G-Men aren't that good, and I
        know Bobji's Iggles aren't that
        bad. Big Brandon Jacobs is
        back for my guys next week,
        let's see if he can stay
        unhurt for more than one game
        -- if he can, they might have a
        good run on one team Bobji and
        I agree on: the Dallas Cowgirls.
      • Jeff Belyea
        ... medit8ionsociety ... I know. I couldn t open my eyes for a week. Clark Kent wouldn t have been caught dead in those krypto costumes. Haven t decided if I
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen
          <editor@...> wrote:
          >
          > Jeff Belyea wrote:
          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
          medit8ionsociety
          > > <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > >> sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
          > >>
          > >>> I was curious
          > >>> does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
          > >>>
          > >> paralisis?
          > >>
          > >>> Biological or other causes?
          > >>>
          > >>>
          > >> Yo Sean,
          > >> I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
          > >> the real event that is going on when people think
          > >> they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
          > >> seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
          > >> about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
          > >> Peace and blessing,
          > >> Bob
          > >>
          > >>
          > >
          > > Those throwback uniforms
          > > were pretty terrifying, too.
          > >
          > That was the previous week/game,
          > Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses
          > his powers without his
          > Invulnerable Cape? I know my
          > G-Men aren't that good, and I
          > know Bobji's Iggles aren't that
          > bad. Big Brandon Jacobs is
          > back for my guys next week,
          > let's see if he can stay
          > unhurt for more than one game
          > -- if he can, they might have a
          > good run on one team Bobji and
          > I agree on: the Dallas Cowgirls.
          >

          I know. I couldn't open
          my eyes for a week.

          Clark Kent wouldn't have
          been caught dead in those
          krypto costumes.

          Haven't decided if I want
          to back the Bucs, or see
          Chucky go, more than I
          want them to win.

          Easy pick to stay loyal
          to my New England roots.

          A roaming safety
          gathers no Moss.
        • sean tremblay
          Thanks for the advice ya freakin weirdo s and I mean that with the upmost META ... medit8ionsociety ... I know. I couldn t open my eyes for a week. Clark Kent
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
          • 0 Attachment
            Thanks for the advice ya freakin weirdo's
            and I mean that with the upmost META

            Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
            --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, Bruce Morgen
            <editor@...> wrote:
            >
            > Jeff Belyea wrote:
            > > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com,
            medit8ionsociety
            > > <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > >> sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
            > >>
            > >>> I was curious
            > >>> does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
            > >>>
            > >> paralisis?
            > >>
            > >>> Biological or other causes?
            > >>>
            > >>>
            > >> Yo Sean,
            > >> I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
            > >> the real event that is going on when people think
            > >> they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
            > >> seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
            > >> about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
            > >> Peace and blessing,
            > >> Bob
            > >>
            > >>
            > >
            > > Those throwback uniforms
            > > were pretty terrifying, too.
            > >
            > That was the previous week/game,
            > Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses
            > his powers without his
            > Invulnerable Cape? I know my
            > G-Men aren't that good, and I
            > know Bobji's Iggles aren't that
            > bad. Big Brandon Jacobs is
            > back for my guys next week,
            > let's see if he can stay
            > unhurt for more than one game
            > -- if he can, they might have a
            > good run on one team Bobji and
            > I agree on: the Dallas Cowgirls.
            >

            I know. I couldn't open
            my eyes for a week.

            Clark Kent wouldn't have
            been caught dead in those
            krypto costumes.

            Haven't decided if I want
            to back the Bucs, or see
            Chucky go, more than I
            want them to win.

            Easy pick to stay loyal
            to my New England roots.

            A roaming safety
            gathers no Moss.



            Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
            Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

          • Jeff Belyea
            What s a META phor? Nice that you could see the parallels in the sports analogies. I wrestled with night terrors and paralysis for several years in my teens.
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
            • 0 Attachment
              What's a META phor?

              Nice that you could
              see the parallels in
              the sports analogies.

              I wrestled with night
              terrors and paralysis
              for several years in
              my teens.

              Felt like someone was
              smothering me with
              pillow. I wrote it off
              as a pre-verbal recall
              of an attempt to off me by
              some family member who
              didn't want me around,
              but who chickened out at
              the last minute.

              But seriously folks, I
              think trying to figure
              them out falls in the
              same category as dream
              analysis.

              Here's my final conclusions
              after years of research:

              The brain is reacting like...
              you how a sock sticks to a towel
              when you them out of the dryer?

              Like that.




              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay
              <bethjams9@...> wrote:
              >
              > Thanks for the advice ya freakin weirdo's
              > and I mean that with the upmost META
              >
              > Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce
              Morgen
              > <editor@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Jeff Belyea wrote:
              > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
              > medit8ionsociety
              > > > <no_reply@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > >> sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
              > > >>
              > > >>> I was curious
              > > >>> does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
              > > >>>
              > > >> paralisis?
              > > >>
              > > >>> Biological or other causes?
              > > >>>
              > > >>>
              > > >> Yo Sean,
              > > >> I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
              > > >> the real event that is going on when people think
              > > >> they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
              > > >> seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
              > > >> about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
              > > >> Peace and blessing,
              > > >> Bob
              > > >>
              > > >>
              > > >
              > > > Those throwback uniforms
              > > > were pretty terrifying, too.
              > > >
              > > That was the previous week/game,
              > > Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses
              > > his powers without his
              > > Invulnerable Cape? I know my
              > > G-Men aren't that good, and I
              > > know Bobji's Iggles aren't that
              > > bad. Big Brandon Jacobs is
              > > back for my guys next week,
              > > let's see if he can stay
              > > unhurt for more than one game
              > > -- if he can, they might have a
              > > good run on one team Bobji and
              > > I agree on: the Dallas Cowgirls.
              > >
              >
              > I know. I couldn't open
              > my eyes for a week.
              >
              > Clark Kent wouldn't have
              > been caught dead in those
              > krypto costumes.
              >
              > Haven't decided if I want
              > to back the Bucs, or see
              > Chucky go, more than I
              > want them to win.
              >
              > Easy pick to stay loyal
              > to my New England roots.
              >
              > A roaming safety
              > gathers no Moss.
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
              > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at
              Yahoo! Games.
              >
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.