Re: night terrors

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
      sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > I was curious
      > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
      paralisis?
      > Biological or other causes?

      Yo Sean,
      I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
      the real event that is going on when people think
      they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
      seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
      about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
      Peace and blessing,
      Bob
    • Dennis
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I was curious
        > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
        > paralisis?
        > > Biological or other causes?
        > >
        > Yo Sean,
        > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
        > the real event that is going on when people think
        > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
        > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
        > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
        > Peace and blessing,
        > Bob

        Sean,
        Night Terror's are a natural part of a pre OBE. They have been called
        the old Hag syndrome for ages too. Once you learn to NOT react to
        these bazaar event's will be able to have an OBE, which in most cases
        are very enjoyable and educational.

        This is just a barrier we must get past. You can find out more info by
        searching for Dream Initiative, Lucid Dreamer..etc.
      • Grace Yllana
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 2, 2007
          I've suffered from this in childhood...what has worked for me that I was taught was to try to move my little finger...to focus on moving just that when I am in the middle of an episode...it has always worked to get me out of it...

          Dennis <buddy62258@...> wrote:
          --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, medit8ionsociety
          <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

          > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I was curious
          > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
          > paralisis?
          > > Biological or other causes?
          > >
          > Yo Sean,
          > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
          > the real event that is going on when people think
          > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
          > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
          > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
          > Peace and blessing,
          > Bob

          Sean,
          Night Terror's are a natural part of a pre OBE. They have been called
          the old Hag syndrome for ages too. Once you learn to NOT react to
          these bazaar event's will be able to have an OBE, which in most cases
          are very enjoyable and educational.

          This is just a barrier we must get past. You can find out more info by
          searching for Dream Initiative, Lucid Dreamer..etc.

        • Jeff Belyea
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 3, 2007
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I was curious
            > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
            > paralisis?
            > > Biological or other causes?
            > >
            > Yo Sean,
            > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
            > the real event that is going on when people think
            > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
            > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
            > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
            > Peace and blessing,
            > Bob

            Those throwback uniforms
            were pretty terrifying, too.
          • suman sk
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 3, 2007
              To all,
              I used to have this kind of sleep paralysis experience few years back when I used to feel restricted to my bed or some place and not able to move and as if I am telling everyone to bring me out of this state..at the same time I used to feel some entity near me and I am telling them not to touch or harm me...This happenend many times to me..I have felt a strong urge to recite religious matras or GODS rememberance to drive that entity away..
              But now I dont feel it anymore...Also I wud suggest people having this kind of experience to read a religious scriptures before going to bed and praying GOD before going to bed.
              Also doing meditation helps a lot to come out of this unsettling experience.
              OM

              <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

              > sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I was curious
              > > does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
              > paralisis?
              > > Biological or other causes?
              > >
              > Yo Sean,
              > I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
              > the real event that is going on when people think
              > they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
              > seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
              > about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
              > Peace and blessing,
              > Bob

              Those throwback uniforms
              were pretty terrifying, too.

            • Bruce Morgen
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 3, 2007
                Jeff Belyea wrote:
                > <no_reply@...> wrote:
                >
                >> sean tremblay <bethjams9@> wrote:
                >>
                >>> I was curious
                >>> does anybody have any information on Night Terrors and sleep
                >>>
                >> paralisis?
                >>
                >>> Biological or other causes?
                >>>

                >> Yo Sean,
                >> I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
                >> the real event that is going on when people think
                >> they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
                >> seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
                >> about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
                >> Peace and blessing,
                >> Bob
                >>

                > Those throwback uniforms
                > were pretty terrifying, too.

                That was the previous week/game,
                Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses
                his powers without his
                Invulnerable Cape? I know my
                G-Men aren't that good, and I
                know Bobji's Iggles aren't that
                bad. Big Brandon Jacobs is
                back for my guys next week,
                let's see if he can stay
                unhurt for more than one game
                -- if he can, they might have a
                good run on one team Bobji and
                I agree on: the Dallas Cowgirls.
              • Jeff Belyea
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
                  <editor@...> wrote:

                  > Jeff Belyea wrote:
                  medit8ionsociety
                  > > <no_reply@> wrote:

                  > >> paralisis?

                  > >> Yo Sean,
                  > >> I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
                  > >> the real event that is going on when people think
                  > >> they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
                  > >> seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
                  > >> about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
                  > >> Peace and blessing,
                  > >> Bob
                  > >>

                  > > Those throwback uniforms
                  > > were pretty terrifying, too.
                  > >
                  > That was the previous week/game,
                  > Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses
                  > his powers without his
                  > Invulnerable Cape? I know my
                  > G-Men aren't that good, and I
                  > know Bobji's Iggles aren't that
                  > bad. Big Brandon Jacobs is
                  > back for my guys next week,
                  > let's see if he can stay
                  > unhurt for more than one game
                  > -- if he can, they might have a
                  > good run on one team Bobji and
                  > I agree on: the Dallas Cowgirls.

                  I know. I couldn't open
                  my eyes for a week.

                  Clark Kent wouldn't have
                  been caught dead in those
                  krypto costumes.

                  Haven't decided if I want
                  to back the Bucs, or see
                  Chucky go, more than I
                  want them to win.

                  Easy pick to stay loyal
                  to my New England roots.

                  A roaming safety
                  gathers no Moss.
                • sean tremblay
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
                    Thanks for the advice ya freakin weirdo's
                    and I mean that with the upmost META

                    Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
                    --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, Bruce Morgen
                    <editor@...> wrote:

                    > Jeff Belyea wrote:
                    > > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com,
                    medit8ionsociety
                    > > <no_reply@> wrote:

                    > >> paralisis?

                    > >> Yo Sean,
                    > >> I believe that one theory points to sleep paralysis as
                    > >> the real event that is going on when people think
                    > >> they have been abducted by aliens. As far as Night Terrors,
                    > >> seeing the Eagles give up 12 sacks last Sunday night was
                    > >> about as terrifying a night as I can remember in a long time!
                    > >> Peace and blessing,
                    > >> Bob
                    > >>

                    > > Those throwback uniforms
                    > > were pretty terrifying, too.
                    > >
                    > That was the previous week/game,
                    > Jeff -- perhaps Superman loses
                    > his powers without his
                    > Invulnerable Cape? I know my
                    > G-Men aren't that good, and I
                    > know Bobji's Iggles aren't that
                    > bad. Big Brandon Jacobs is
                    > back for my guys next week,
                    > let's see if he can stay
                    > unhurt for more than one game
                    > -- if he can, they might have a
                    > good run on one team Bobji and
                    > I agree on: the Dallas Cowgirls.

                    I know. I couldn't open
                    my eyes for a week.

                    Clark Kent wouldn't have
                    been caught dead in those
                    krypto costumes.

                    Haven't decided if I want
                    to back the Bucs, or see
                    Chucky go, more than I
                    want them to win.

                    Easy pick to stay loyal
                    to my New England roots.

                    A roaming safety
                    gathers no Moss.

                    Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                  • Jeff Belyea
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 4, 2007
                      What's a META phor?

                      Nice that you could
                      see the parallels in
                      the sports analogies.

                      I wrestled with night
                      terrors and paralysis
                      for several years in
                      my teens.

                      Felt like someone was
                      smothering me with
                      pillow. I wrote it off
                      as a pre-verbal recall
                      of an attempt to off me by
                      some family member who
                      didn't want me around,
                      but who chickened out at
                      the last minute.

                      But seriously folks, I
                      think trying to figure
                      them out falls in the
                      same category as dream
                      analysis.

                      Here's my final conclusions
                      after years of research:

                      The brain is reacting like...
                      you how a sock sticks to a towel
                      when you them out of the dryer?

                      Like that.

                      <bethjams9@...> wrote:

                      > Thanks for the advice ya freakin weirdo's
                      > and I mean that with the upmost META
                      >
                      > Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
                      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce
                      Morgen