Re: First Step: Meditation

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007

      > metaphysics" sort of way
      > will open the door another
      > crack.
      >
      > Hello, educational system.
      >
      > Yo Bob.
      >
      > Jeff
      > www.mindgoal.com

      Yo Papajeff,
      So now we wait to see if/when stress management
      becomes a mandatory component of the
      educational process. One of the very best
      things for children (and adults) to know are ways
      to cope with life and one of the most effective
      is meditation. Please, everyone reading this,
      encourage your local school board to add this
      vital and beneficial knowledge to the curriculum
      of every level of education. This effort has the
      potential to do more good for the future than
      virtually any other subject we can teach our kids.