AHWAN September 2007 Issue

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 79, September 2007 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "PRASTHANATRAYAM – THEIR IMPORTANCE IN
      SANATAN PHILOSOPHY.- Part 4 or The Beginning."- If you visit the
      site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful. There
      are also interesting questions from readers dealing with "Myths and
      beliefs", "When we fail" "Happiness through goodness", "When harm
      comes your way", "Could Brahman have defects" etc. You can also
      browse the previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'.
      Please share it with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri
      Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as complements from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.