Meditation Classes

    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 13, 2002
      Thanks to the school agreeing to enlarge the
      number of people who can take the class, the location of
      the Spring semester class that will start 7pm Fri
      2/15 at Montgomery County Comm.College has been
      changed to Rm. 129 at Parkhouse Hall. The classes
      starting 6:30pm Mon. for the Haverford Adult School
      Program will once again be in Rm. 208 at the Haverford
      Middle School. <br>The classes will be held every other
      Fri. and Mon. If you will be in the Philly area at any
      time in the next few months and would like to attend
      as my guest, please let me know. You are most
      welcome! <br>For all those out of towners who are not
      familiar with the Philly area, please let me know if you
      need directions. My Email address is
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: