Meditation Visions Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      Daniel B. Holeman is one of the most gifted and
      amazingly talented artists who has blessed us with
      the use of his artwork in our newsletter
      The Inner Traveler. He has just added a store
      to his web site that offers many versions
      of his remarkable artwork. As they say
      "One picture is worth a thousands words"
      and Daniel's artwork well demonstrates that truth
      relative to communicating spiritual wisdom. Enjoy!
      http://www.awakenvisions.com/menu.html
      http://www.cafepress.com/awakenvisions