Agreement

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      I agree with Judi. It comes and gets you.
      You don't go get it. Meditation, formal
      or informal, however, is a beautiful
      way to attune your receptivity to
      your natural enlightenment.

      There is a magic, an expansiveness,
      a wonderful peacefulness that comes
      from a simple conscious choice to be
      quietly aware. Allowing our attention
      to be softly focused, without words
      or explanation, on our moment-to-moment
      environment can alter our waking
      consciousness in ways typically
      (Judi is not in any way typical)
      described in spiritual terms.
      For some the shift is momentary.
      For those especially graced, this
      beautiful new perceptual condition
      remains constant in the background
      of their entire life. Love and acceptance,
      rather than resistance to life, flow and
      flourish in a simple quiet awareness.

      Simply,

      Jeff
    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea
        <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:
        > I agree with Judi. It comes and gets you.
        > You don't go get it.

        ****** Like, duh? :-)

        Judi
      • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
          <jeff@m...>" <jeff@m...> wrote:
          > I agree with Judi. It comes and gets you.
          > You don't go get it. Meditation, formal
          > or informal, however, is a beautiful
          > way to attune your receptivity to
          > your natural enlightenment.
          >
          > There is a magic, an expansiveness,
          > a wonderful peacefulness that comes
          > from a simple conscious choice to be
          > quietly aware. Allowing our attention
          > to be softly focused, without words
          > or explanation, on our moment-to-moment
          > environment can alter our waking
          > consciousness in ways typically
          > (Judi is not in any way typical)
          > described in spiritual terms.
          > For some the shift is momentary.
          > For those especially graced, this
          > beautiful new perceptual condition
          > remains constant in the background
          > of their entire life. Love and acceptance,
          > rather than resistance to life, flow and
          > flourish in a simple quiet awareness.
          >
          > Simply,
          >
          > Jeff

          ******* Ooh, where do I sign up? :-)) LOL