beginner info

  • C. Joubert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2007
      Being new to this group, I decided to take some time to read some of the original posts and found the information for the Meditation Society of America website. I have spent a few minutes on the site and found incredibly useful, motivating, and encouraging information. For those who are also new to meditating or to this group, I would suggest checking out the meditation station site.
      And thank you Bob, and others, for putting this site and group together.

      Candy