Human

  • surendra_gautam24
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2007
      You are born in this world to do some good andnot to pass your days in
      idealness.If you are
      useless then you are a burden to this world.You must always to think
      of rising higher in goodne
      -ss or wisdom.Man is noblest living being.You will be abusing the
      previlage you have attaind if
      you are not worthy of the cause for which your merits have given you
      this high place.
      Man truely is a mind, and not just an body.And being a mind, he
      must be a thinker,since thin
      -king is the specific function of mind; If does not know how to think
      as a man ,Then he is not a
      prefect man.
      Of all the infinity of beings in this universe . The human being
      is amongst a few species that
      have climbed the most in the up-hill travel to the summit of existence
      . We are near to summit
      and in one lap we may reach it.Even if we can not on to the direct and
      comfprtable route,trave
      -lling along which we can reach summit before long,and avoid the risk
      of having to fall back fro
      -m the heights we have already reached the human life.
      Our most urgent task,Therefore, is to ensure taht we donot fall
      below our present lpan of exi
      -stance and,for the perpose,we must comprehend the process of life and
      realize that each one
      is at the helm of his career.Each of us must realize that how to steer
      his life clear of lower exist
      -ance; he must understand the map and see that he keeps to the correct
      routes which will main
      -tain him a higher life and which wilkl ultimately lead him to his
      destination.
      Happiness and misery,which are the common lot of humanity, are
      the in viable efforts of so-
      me cause or causes.They are not rewards and punishments,assigned by a
      supernatural power
      to a soul that has done good or evil. The currents of life are always
      streaming in one direction .
      Man musy adopt himself tp this flow of life,and as a reward he can
      find complate harmony;.All
      of mans ill come from his crossing lifes currents.No man can cross the
      ocean in a sailing boat.
      by defying the winds; he must adjust his sail to use them.
      Foe the sake of matereal gain modern man does not listen to the
      voice of nature.His mental
      activities are o preoccupied with his future happiness that he
      neglects the needs of his physical
      body and entirely forgets the present moments for what it is worth .
      This unnatural behaviour of
      persent mankind is the immidiate of his wrong conceptions of worlds
      order of human life and
      its ultimate perpose . It is the cause of frustration, anxiety, fear
      and unsecurity of our time .One
      who really like to have to peace should not disturb other mans freedom.
      What are you hope for?What is the perpose of your life?Apparently
      a very few childrans ever
      thinks of asking themselves this question indeed many people will go
      through their whole lives
      from birth to death and it will never occur to them to consider the
      matter at all.The result is that
      there is no development at all. They have allowed every thing to
      happen to them insteed of they,themselves,making things happens for
      themselves.Only very few people have realised that
      the perpose of life is grouth,progress from ignorance top
      enlightenment and from unhappiness
      to happiness.
    • surendra_gautam24
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
[...]
        happiness.
        (SURENDRA)
      • sriram chandrasekar
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2007
          Steady yourself on this earth first

          Excerpts from speeches delivered by Siddha Yogi Shri
          Siva Shankar Baba

          My philosophy of working is not talking about the
          heavens. I am making people to first plant their feet
          firmly on the earth. Steady yourself on this earth and
          then we can talk about the skies. Else you will just
          fall down. If the bus conductor does not place his
          feet firmly, then every time the driver applies the
          brake, he will fall down. The same concept applies to
          life.

          This is my language and the present younger generation
          is able to identify themselves with this technique. It
          suits them very well. My methods are very different.
          It is not easy to understand me.

          But I mean only good to anyone who come to me. It is
          difficult for everyone to understand me. But I mean
          only good, nothing but good, to everyone who comes to
          me.

          Read this issue of the Rama Rajya newsletter online

          ---

          surendra_gautam24 <surendra_gautam24@...>
          wrote:

> [...]
          > its ultimate perpose . It is the cause of
          > frustration, anxiety, fear
          > and unsecurity of our time .One
          > who really like to have to peace should not disturb
          > other mans
          > freedom.
          > What are you hope for?What is the perpose of
          > your life?
          > Apparently a very few childrans ever
          > thinks of asking themselves this question indeed
          > many people will go
          > through their whole lives
          > from birth to death and it will never occur to them
          > to consider the
          > matter at all.The result is that
          > there is no development at all. They have allowed
          > every thing to
          > happen to them insteed of they,themselves,making
          > things happens for
          > themselves.Only very few people have realised that
          > the perpose of life is grouth,progress from

          http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658
        • Silent Thunder
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
            Roger chief. We got the message. Please stop reiterating.

            http://mail.yahoo.com