Re: Newsletter

    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 12, 2002
      Dear Richard,<br>Thank you very much for the nice
      comments about The Inner Traveler. We have been blessed by
      having some of the worlds wisest, holiest and first-hand
      knowledgable people contribute articles for us to
      share.<br>I'm fairly compu-ignorant, so I don't know what the
      problem with the email is. I seem to be getting more and
      more email every day, so some programs do work. I
      believe you said that you've had problems with Outlook.
      Perhaps someone else who is using Outlook will be kind
      and send me a test email. the address is
      medit8@... Lets see what happens! <br>Peace and blessings,
      Bob
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002