Gurudev on YouTube

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2007
      I just received this email and am very pleased that
      this has finally happened. There already are many
      interesting Guru's that can be seen on YouTube, and now we
      have the opportunity to see Swami Satchidananda.
      Enjoy!
      Hari OM!
      I'm soooo excited to announce the launch of
      Gurudev's YouTube page! link:
      http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SatchidanandaAshram

      Check it out and spread the word!
      This page can also be accessed via Gurudev's MySpace page:
      www.MySpace.com/sriswamisatchidananda and will soon be available on
      His website: www.swamisatchidananda.org

      OM Shanthi, love and light,
      Gratefully In His Seva,