Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: SURYA YOG

  • jodi newsome
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
      thank you so much!~you are good to me, mr. cruz!

      jogeshwarmahanta <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:
      But what about experiences? Will you please share yours?
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, raj raje
      <zataka10@.. .> wrote:

      > HI, There are many '' stotra and suktas;;; in ved,SAURSUKTA ' is one
      of the best. in this SAURSUKT;; there are ruchas[[lines] ] which
      cure .. any problem of EVE and HEART.... but it is to b chanted with
      caution.... regards..... YOGIRAJ

      > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here
      for happy ending.

    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
        Welcome and thank you.