Re: SURYA YOG

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8 7:18 PM
      But what about experiences? Will you please share yours?
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, raj raje
      <zataka10@...> wrote:

      > HI, There are many '' stotra and suktas;;; in ved,SAURSUKTA ' is one
      of the best. in this SAURSUKT;; there are ruchas[[lines]] which
      cure .. any problem of EVE and HEART.... but it is to b chanted with
      caution.... regards.....YOGIRAJ

      > ---------------------------------
      > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here
      for happy ending.

    • jodi newsome
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8 7:46 PM
        thank you so much!~you are good to me, mr. cruz!

        <zataka10@.. .> wrote:

        > HI, There are many '' stotra and suktas;;; in ved,SAURSUKTA ' is one
        of the best. in this SAURSUKT;; there are ruchas[[lines] ] which
        cure .. any problem of EVE and HEART.... but it is to b chanted with
        caution.... regards..... YOGIRAJ

        > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here
        for happy ending.

      • jogeshwarmahanta
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9 1:49 AM
          Welcome and thank you.