SURYA YOG

  • raj raje
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
      HI, There are many '' stotra and suktas;;; in ved,SAURSUKTA ' is one of the best. in this SAURSUKT;; there are ruchas[[lines]] which cure .. any problem of EVE and HEART.... but it is to b chanted with caution.... regards.....YOGIRAJ

      Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
        But what about experiences? Will you please share yours?
        regards

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, raj raje
        <zataka10@...> wrote:

        > HI, There are many '' stotra and suktas;;; in ved,SAURSUKTA ' is one
        of the best. in this SAURSUKT;; there are ruchas[[lines]] which
        cure .. any problem of EVE and HEART.... but it is to b chanted with
        caution.... regards.....YOGIRAJ

        > ---------------------------------
        > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here
        for happy ending.

      • jodi newsome
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2007
          thank you so much!~you are good to me, mr. cruz!

          <zataka10@.. .> wrote:

          > HI, There are many '' stotra and suktas;;; in ved,SAURSUKTA ' is one
          of the best. in this SAURSUKT;; there are ruchas[[lines] ] which
          cure .. any problem of EVE and HEART.... but it is to b chanted with
          caution.... regards..... YOGIRAJ

          > Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here
          for happy ending.

        • jogeshwarmahanta
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
            Welcome and thank you.