Re: Surya Yoga

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2007
      Dear surya meditators,

      I have started Surya meditation 4 days back to alleviate a chronic
      health probleme. in 4 days itself I find miraculous result. I will
      post my detail experience when I achieve perfection.

      in the meanwhile, I like to hear from those who have long
      experience in Surya meditation. I will be greatful to you all.

      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "zataka10"