Is third eye is available ?

  • M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      By very strong meditation third eye will get open and you can see some
      other dimension of universe it is true.
      As per my knowledge when we sleep our eyes are closed. But able to see
      dream (material colour movement some message etc) . So if you consider
      that , "that" we can say we have a third eye able to visualize in
      different plane.
      It is possible to have such thing when we are in concious state. yogis
      are calling that is the third eye?