Swami Jivanmuktananda is Coming to the USA

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      "We can be free from sorrow and sufferings, if we allow sorrow and
      sufferings to free us."
      Sri Swami Jivanmuktanandaji Maharaj,
      General Secretary of The Divine Life Society, Rishikesh, India

      Here is Swamiji's schedule and contact details:
      NEW YORK
      On 30 December 2002 at 7.30 pm there will be a program in New York at
      the home of Sri Neal & Sri Sunil Modi, P.E., Engineer, Real Estate
      Broker and Yoga Teacher. For details please contact by phone
      718.969.2722 or by email Nealrealtor@... for additional details.
      Swamiji Maharaj will stay in his house while in New York.

      MARYLAND
      On the morning of 31 December 2002, Swamiji Maharaj will go to
      Maryland to attend a program arranged by Sri Swami Gurudevananda
      Mataji. There will be a special New Year's Satsang on 1 January 2003
      at 10.30 am that will be followed by a vegetarian potluck lunch at
      the Divine Life Society of Maryland. Those wishing to attend, should
      have their own transportation to get to and from the venue. Please
      contact Anil by phone at 703.680.6207 or email rudra@... for
      additional details.

      LOS ANGELES
      From 2 January 2003 to 4 January 2003, Swamiji Maharaj will stay in
      Los Angles. Please contact Sri Siddharth Bhatt at phone 562.926.0554
      or email at -mdsdist@... for additional details of the program
      at Los Angeles.

      Sri Swami Jivanmuktanandaji Maharaj personally wishes each and every
      one of you a very happy and successful New Year. Swamiji's e-cards
      have been posted at: http://www.dlshq.org/announce/jivangreetings.htm

      AUSTRALIA
      Swami Jivanmuktanandaji will also be going to Australia from 17
      January to 26 January 2003. Swamiji's schedule in Australia can be
      downloaded at: http://www.dlshq.org/announce/jivan_aus.pdf