Re: [Meditation Society of America] Self Mastery

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sedema hayford
      <tur_shin@...> wrote:

      > can u please teach me how to meditate
      > i will be very glad if u teach me

      Dear Sedema,
      There are dozens of "how to do" meditation instructions
      on our web site, Meditation Station
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/
      There are also many articles that share Concepts of
      Meditation and also an informative one titled
      "What is Meditation" that will give you a good idea
      of the basics of what meditation is all about.
      I suggest actually trying to do one or a few of the
      techniques on the site as there is no better way to
      learn about meditation than by meditating. The more you
      practice meditation the more and more valuable it will
      be for you, and I really believe that there is no better
      thing you can do for yourself than meditation.