Re: [Meditation Society of America] Self Mastery

  • sedema hayford
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 6:58 AM
      can u please teach me how to meditate
      i will be very glad if u teach me

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 9:40 AM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sedema hayford
        <tur_shin@...> wrote:

        > can u please teach me how to meditate
        > i will be very glad if u teach me

        Dear Sedema,
        There are dozens of "how to do" meditation instructions
        on our web site, Meditation Station
        http://www.meditationsociety.com/
        There are also many articles that share Concepts of
        Meditation and also an informative one titled
        "What is Meditation" that will give you a good idea
        of the basics of what meditation is all about.
        I suggest actually trying to do one or a few of the
        techniques on the site as there is no better way to
        learn about meditation than by meditating. The more you
        practice meditation the more and more valuable it will
        be for you, and I really believe that there is no better
        thing you can do for yourself than meditation.