Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 1776

  • Ravindran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2007
      Hello,

      The reason for all the sorrows and sadness of mankind is because of his thoughts and thinking it is due to Karma. To come out of this sorrow and to lead a happy and a prosperous life one has to understand the figure of thoughts and thinking to attain a strong will power and confidence. If he does so he can have a happy and a joyful life with positive attitude. Meditation is an exercise to attain this strong will power and confidence. By controlling the thoughts through meditation, one can achieve a healthy and a prosperous life with a clear and a positive thinking leading to ultimate happiness.

      Regards,
      Ravindran