RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Annointed (anoited)

  • Aideen McKenna
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 1, 2007

      You’re both close to Paradise , in more than one respect.

      “Visionary” does have a nicer ring than “elderly”, for some reason.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 1, 2007
        I am from Maine but I currently reside in Williamsburg Virginia,  I consider myself an expatriot and on government forms I check the "other" block and write in Mainer as my nationality and country of origin.

        <aideenmck@. ..> wrote:

        > When you two are on "Oprah" discussing your smash about-to-be- a-
        movie
        > bestseller, remember to mention that what got it started was a
        suggestion
        > from some elderly Canadian lady.
        >

        > _____

        Life

        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 1, 2007

          I’m originally from Montreal , Quebec , where the name “Tremblay” was, for many years, the one that filled the most columns in the phone directory.

          I’ve now lived on the west coast for more years than I was in Quebec , & I docilely fill in “Canadian”.  However … Quebec sometimes rather ferociously tries to separate & I can’t help but wish them well.  I’ll always feel homesick for the place.

          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 2, 2007
            My Grandfather Rene augustas Tremblay came from Quebec city and settled in Cape Elizebeth Maine in the late 30's.  According to family legend all Tremblay's decend from one Peirre Tremblay, who apperently was a very busy man when he arrived in Canada in the late 1600's.

            <aideenmck@. ..> wrote:

            > When you two are on "Oprah" discussing your smash about-to-be- a-
            movie
            > bestseller, remember to mention that what got it started was a
            suggestion
            > from some elderly Canadian lady.
            >

            > _____

            always stay connected to friends.

            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 14 5:45 PM

              The Facts of Life

              Your vision, hearing, smelling, tasting and touch will all end. Every cell in your body will dissolve. All your feelings will end as will all of your thoughts. It will happen to everyone and everything. It is literally sense-less to focus your attention on these temporary things.

              Meditate and witness the ever-present and unending. Now, and happily ever-after.

              Kir Li Molari

            • dan330033