Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Annointed (anoited)

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007
      I dig it,  maybe there's a publisher in the chat group

      Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:
      Just for clarification:

      "Annointed" (usally spelled
      "anointed") is a combination
      word, meaning - annoyed and
      anointed.

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "Jeff Belyea"
      <jeff@...> wrote:

      > I like it. Maybe...
      >
      > the fly gets annointed.
      >
      > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean tremblay
      > <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > >
      > > fly in the ointment
      > >
      > > Jeff Belyea <jeff@> wrote: Interesting concept. Maybe
      > in a "dialogue"
      > > format - like we are doing here. Any title
      > > suggestions?
      > >
      > > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean tremblay
      > > <bethjams9@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thanks Aideen
      > > >
      > > > Aideen McKenna <aideenmck@> wrote: You know what
      > > would be wonderful? Jeff Belyea & Sean Tremblay co-writing a book.
      > > >
      > > > Aideen
      > > >

      > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > > >
      > > > From: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com

      Davis
      > or
      > > > kick ass shrimp barrito I made yesterday.That is what I believe
      > the
      > > > bible means by "Made in gods image" If at time I sound crass
      it's
      > > > probably due to the fact that as a personality I am a
      > > bit "Willfull"
      > > > and I come from the scape knee school of philosophy. The
      problem
      > > > have with the surender of the will as I read the statement is
      all
      > > > reminicent of the type of "Inshala" mentality that leads to
      bomb
      > > > belts and kid nappings and so on and so
      > > > sceneo in the Bahagvad gita (Ajuna/Krishna) the whole karma let
      > it
      > > be
      > > > trip before thousands died I didnt by it then either nor did I
      by
      > > it
      > > > from the old testiment when god comanded to go forth into the
      > land
      > > of
      > > > canaan and murder! That of course is the extreme, If you are
      > > > talking about letting go in the Toaist sense I supose I'm on
      > board.
      > > > as in I will not try to fight Nature mine or anyone elses. But
      > what
      > > > realy concernes me is a person may give up His will for the
      sake
      > of
      > > > enlightenment (Or at least the eleviation of pain) and that
      > person
      > > > may find himself in a state of bliss. But this is not
      > enlightenment
      > > > this is a narcotic trance it is spiritual heroin and just
      because
      > > the
      > > > pusher wears a robe and quates scriptures from a dead language
      > does
      > > > not change the fact that he's still pushin dope (Spiritualy) So
      > > > disagree with the great swami and I must say that freedom
      without
      > > > will is a contradiction in terms! Try
      > > > not belive one can fuly awaken without it. I avoid the term
      > > > Enlightenment only because it has been hijacked by the
      > delusional.
      > > > Good luck on your quest.

      > tremblay

      > > > awareness,

      > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > > > Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from
      someone
      > > who knows.
      > > > Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
      > > >

      > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not
      > web links.

      Got a little couch potato?

    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007
        Sean - I have a publisher. Email me
        privately and we'll work out the details.

        jeff@...

        <bethjams9@...> wrote:

        > I dig it, maybe there's a publisher in the chat group
        >
        > Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote: Just for clarification:
        >
        > "Annointed" (usally spelled
        > "anointed") is a combination
        > word, meaning - annoyed and
        > anointed.

        > <jeff@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I like it. Maybe...
        > >
        > > the fly gets annointed.
        > >
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean tremblay
        > > <bethjams9@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > fly in the ointment
        > > >
        > > > Jeff Belyea <jeff@> wrote: Interesting concept. Maybe
        > > in a "dialogue"
        > > > format - like we are doing here. Any title
        > > > suggestions?
        > > >
        > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sean
        tremblay

        > > > would be wonderful? Jeff Belyea & Sean Tremblay co-writing a
        book.

        > > > [mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
        Of
        > > Jeff
        > > > Belyea

        > tremblay

        > know
        > > > expresion
        > and
        > > of
        > > > important
        > in
        > > and
        > Davis
        > > or
        > > the
        > it's
        > > > bit "Willfull"
        > problem
        > all
        > bomb
        > > it
        > > > be
        > by
        > > > it
        > > land
        > > > of
        > > board.
        But
        > > what
        > sake
        > > of
        > > person
        > > enlightenment
        > because
        > > > the
        > > does
        So
        > without
        > do
        > > delusional.

        > > tremblay

        > someone
        > > > who knows.
        > > > >

        > > > ---------------------------------
        > > > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers,
        not
        > > web links.
        > > >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Got a little couch potato?

      • Aideen McKenna
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007

          When you two are on “Oprah” discussing your smash about-to-be-a-movie bestseller, remember to mention that what got it started was a suggestion from some elderly Canadian lady.

          privately and we'll work out the details.

          jeff@mindgoal. com

          <bethjams9@. ..> wrote:

          > I dig it, maybe there's a publisher in the chat group
          >
          > Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote: Just for clarification:
          >
          > "Annointed" (usally spelled
          > "anointed") is a combination
          > word, meaning - annoyed and
          > anointed.
          >
          > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com,
          "Jeff Belyea"
          > <jeff@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I like it. Maybe...
          > >
          > > the fly gets annointed.
          > >
          > > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com,
          sean tremblay
          > > <bethjams9@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > fly in the ointment
          > > >
          > > > Jeff Belyea <jeff@> wrote: Interesting concept. Maybe
          > > in a "dialogue"
          > > > format - like we are doing here. Any title
          > > > suggestions?
          > > >
          > > > --- In
          href="mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica%40yahoogroups.com">meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, sean
          tremblay

          > > > would be wonderful? Jeff Belyea & Sean Tremblay co-writing a
          book.

          href="mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica%40yahoogroups.com">meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com
          > > > [mailto:
          href="mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica%40yahoogroups.com">meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com] On Behalf
          Of
          > > Jeff
          > > > Belyea
          href="mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica%40yahoogroups.com">meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com
          w:st="on"> America ] The Facts of Life

          href="mailto:no_reply%40yahoogroups.com">no_reply@yahoogroup s.com>
          "Thy will be

          > someone
          > > > who knows.
          > > > >

          > > > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          > > > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers,
          not
          > > web links.
          > > >

          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
          > Got a little couch potato?

        • Jeff Belyea
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007
            You bet. I like your vision.
            How about, "A suggestion from
            a visionary Canadian lady".

            Sean is in Maine (close to Canada),
            and I'm in Florida (close to Paradise).

            Thanks,

            Jeff

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Aideen McKenna"
            <aideenmck@...> wrote:

            > When you two are on "Oprah" discussing your smash about-to-be-a-
            movie
            > bestseller, remember to mention that what got it started was a
            suggestion
            > from some elderly Canadian lady.
            >

            > _____

          • Aideen McKenna
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007

              You’re both close to Paradise , in more than one respect.

              “Visionary” does have a nicer ring than “elderly”, for some reason.

              <aideenmck@. ..> wrote:

              > When you two are on "Oprah" discussing your smash about-to-be- a-
              movie
              > bestseller, remember to mention that what got it started was a
              suggestion
              > from some elderly Canadian lady.
              >

              > _____
              >
              > From: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com

              sean tremblay
              > <bethjams9@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I dig it, maybe there's a publisher in the chat group
              > >
              > > Jeff Belyea <jeff@> wrote: Just for clarification:
              > >
              > > "Annointed" (usally spelled
              > > "anointed") is a combination
              > > word, meaning - annoyed and
              > > anointed.
              > >
              > > --- In meditationsocietyof
              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com,
              "Jeff Belyea"
              > > <jeff@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I like it. Maybe...
              > > >
              > > > the fly gets annointed.
              > > >
              > > > --- In meditationsocietyof
              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com,
              sean tremblay

              > > > in a "dialogue"

              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com,
              sean
              > tremblay

              > book.

              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com
              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com]
              On Behalf
              > Of
              > > > Jeff
              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com
              w:st="on"> America ] The Facts of
              Life

              of Philosophy ". Your writing

              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com,
              sean
              > > tremblay

              saying, I
              also
              > > know
              > been
              "Individuality" and
              the "Soul"
              > > and
              > > > of
              > animal
              > > in
              > manifest
              > > > and
              Miles
              > > Davis
              > > > or
              > believe
              > > > the
              time I sound
              crass
              > > it's
              The
              > > problem
              statement
              is
              > > all
              mentality that leads to
              > > bomb
              > same
              > let
              > > > it
              nor
              did
              > > by
              into
              the
              > > > land
              you
              are
              I'm
              on
              > > > board.
              > But
              > > > what
              > > sake
              > > > of
              > > > person
              > > > enlightenment
              > > because
              > language
              > > > does
              > So
              > > without
              I for
              one
              > > do
              > > > delusional.

              > <mailto:meditations ocietyofamerica% 40yahoogroups. com>
              > america@yahoogroups .com,
              sean

              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007
                I am from Maine but I currently reside in Williamsburg Virginia,  I consider myself an expatriot and on government forms I check the "other" block and write in Mainer as my nationality and country of origin.

                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007

                  I’m originally from Montreal , Quebec , where the name “Tremblay” was, for many years, the one that filled the most columns in the phone directory.

                  I’ve now lived on the west coast for more years than I was in Quebec , & I docilely fill in “Canadian”.  However … Quebec sometimes rather ferociously tries to separate & I can’t help but wish them well.  I’ll always feel homesick for the place.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 2, 2007
                    My Grandfather Rene augustas Tremblay came from Quebec city and settled in Cape Elizebeth Maine in the late 30's.  According to family legend all Tremblay's decend from one Peirre Tremblay, who apperently was a very busy man when he arrived in Canada in the late 1600's.

                    <aideenmck@. ..> wrote:

                    > When you two are on "Oprah" discussing your smash about-to-be- a-
                    movie
                    > bestseller, remember to mention that what got it started was a
                    suggestion
                    > from some elderly Canadian lady.
                    >

                    > _____

                    always stay connected to friends.

                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 14 5:45 PM

                      The Facts of Life

                      Your vision, hearing, smelling, tasting and touch will all end. Every cell in your body will dissolve. All your feelings will end as will all of your thoughts. It will happen to everyone and everything. It is literally sense-less to focus your attention on these temporary things.

                      Meditate and witness the ever-present and unending. Now, and happily ever-after.

                      Kir Li Molari

                    • dan330033

                          Message 12 of 26 , Apr 18 10:44 AM
                            Yes!

                            This present involves no time.

                            So, it includes everything we conventionally call "past" and "future."

                            The doesn't mean I know everything that ever happened or will happen.

                            It means that I don't know anything, and don't need to.

                            :-)

                            Swami Satchitananda would approve, as this not-knowing-anything doesn't seem to be harming my health - at least what's left of it ...  :-)