Re: Article on God

  • ravindranra
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2007
      Hi, I just posting the message that is from
      http://www.kagapujandar.com/meditation.html

      Who is God?

      Whatever thing that created this world, the thing which protects this
      world, the thing which destroys according to the needs is GOD. There
      is no beginning or ending for God. God is one who has no figure/body
      and is in the form of "ArutPerumJyothi" (Light of Grace) a light whose
      brightness is more than that of a thousand of suns. This very same God
      is in everyone as a light in their foreheads. This light can be felt
      and seen by proper meditation & love. If one realizes this then he
      will understand that with love, that this light of God is everything
      in this world.

      With warm regards,
      Ravi