Re: Article on God

    Message 1 of 3 , May 5 6:48 PM
      <jeff@...> wrote:

      > Just posted a Files article
      > written for a Tampa Bay
      > publication. Their theme
      > for their next edition
      > is "God". That's a pretty
      > broad theme.
      >
      > Jeff

      Yo Papajeff,
      Thank you for sharing this enlightening
      "... wisdom whisper from your heart."
      I especially appreciate that it includes
      a "how-to" as it speaks to us of the unspeakable.
    • ravindranra
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 12:41 AM
        Hi, I just posting the message that is from
        http://www.kagapujandar.com/meditation.html

        Who is God?

        Whatever thing that created this world, the thing which protects this
        world, the thing which destroys according to the needs is GOD. There
        is no beginning or ending for God. God is one who has no figure/body
        and is in the form of "ArutPerumJyothi" (Light of Grace) a light whose
        brightness is more than that of a thousand of suns. This very same God
        is in everyone as a light in their foreheads. This light can be felt
        and seen by proper meditation & love. If one realizes this then he
        will understand that with love, that this light of God is everything
        in this world.

        With warm regards,
        Ravi