Article on God

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Just posted a Files article
      written for a Tampa Bay
      publication. Their theme
      for their next edition
      is "God". That's a pretty
      broad theme.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2007
        <jeff@...> wrote:

        > Just posted a Files article
        > written for a Tampa Bay
        > publication. Their theme
        > for their next edition
        > is "God". That's a pretty
        > broad theme.
        >
        > Jeff

        Yo Papajeff,
        Thank you for sharing this enlightening
        "... wisdom whisper from your heart."
        I especially appreciate that it includes
        a "how-to" as it speaks to us of the unspeakable.
      • ravindranra
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2007
          Hi, I just posting the message that is from
          http://www.kagapujandar.com/meditation.html

          Who is God?

          Whatever thing that created this world, the thing which protects this
          world, the thing which destroys according to the needs is GOD. There
          is no beginning or ending for God. God is one who has no figure/body
          and is in the form of "ArutPerumJyothi" (Light of Grace) a light whose
          brightness is more than that of a thousand of suns. This very same God
          is in everyone as a light in their foreheads. This light can be felt
          and seen by proper meditation & love. If one realizes this then he
          will understand that with love, that this light of God is everything
          in this world.

          With warm regards,
          Ravi