give the suggestion

  • armaan shah
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      Dear meditators,

       I am anees babu is meditating  for last 3 years .First time when I heard about osho and know what is meditation through osho’s books since then I am learning the meditation,I mean I try each moments of life with total knowledge .In last three years my  life is total changed I knew why  I knew I m on right way.One thing all meditators knew that expression and feelings could not be define in words. Beause truth can not be define I believe also.In last three years I have joined the camp for three times  at oshodham delhi.I hav meditating in the camp of ma dhram jyoti and vragya amrit.
        But I do not meditate by sitting with close my eyes while I meditate by lying with close my eyes.As well as I try to live each moment of life with total knowledge ,full of energy,full concentration .I try to live each moment of life with as a living thing not as non living thing. I try to forget the thoughts of meditation or anything related this journey with doing any work.
        Three or four times when I was meditating with close of my eyes I have shocked I means  it did not happen befor i do not know I was whr but something is unknown than I have forget myself still I had power to come back, first time when it happened I feard very much and come back as soon  than I did not dare to meditating with close of my eyes for about three months but after three monts  I did meditate with close of my eyes with the thoughts of do or die .
      This is happened three or four times in last one year, I don’t know what is that  so I am requested to you please help me  what is that ,this position was only less than a minute or more than a minute I did not know.
       One thing I also share with you now a days my journey is going very deep I mean I am learning more and more in each moment. I have not much theoretical knowledge  than practical about meditation. I had no guru (teacher) because I think guru is very useful for this journey but sometimes guru is  trouble for this journey that’s why I am learning mediation and listen many of enlightened person like Mahesh yogi ,.osho ,lao tau on web site.
        Now a days when I am trying to live each moment of life with total knowledge feels like a drunker.I mean as much I feel after drunk feeling  since one month without drink.
      What is happening with mind
      I am waiting for your answer ,Am I right on journey ?
      What u suggest ?

    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
        Dear Armaan,

        The fear of death, or the feeling
        that you are going to die in meditation
        is the threshold of enlightenment.

        It is the ego - the self that identifies
        with thinking and meditating - that feels
        the impending threat of death. But it is
        only a death of old belief systems. If
        the fear pulls you out of deep meditation
        and back into self-consciousness, then
        you are not ready for enlightenment.

        You can choose to continue or not, but
        you can only cross the threshold by
        completely surrendering, and staying
        in the deep meditation, risking everything,
        including what feels like death.

        Once the threshold is crossed, the ego
        is delighted with the discovery of the
        Self (the higher Self), or what Ramana
        called the "I-I", and Osho called "The
        New Man".

        It is as if we believed our everyday
        consciousness and awareness was our true
        identity, only to discover (awaken to)
        the fact that there is a "higher" more
        complete awareness that makes the
        self-consciousness awareness seem
        illusory or secondary.

        This awakened awareness (enlightenment)
        is always reported as blissful because
        it is a graceful granting of complete
        freedom from fear and doubt, and a sure
        knowledge of our true identity.

        It requires complete surrender to
        drink from its cup - including the
        yielding to what seems like death.

        Reading Osho, you will find many
        of his teaching in this regard.

        Hope this is helpful.

        Jeff

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, armaan shah
        <armaanwithu@...> wrote:

        > Dear meditators,
        >
        > I am anees babu is meditating for last 3 years .First time when
        I heard about osho and know what is meditation through osho's books
        since then I am learning the meditation,I mean I try each moments of
        life with total knowledge .In last three years my life is total
        changed I knew why I knew I m on right way.One thing all meditators
        knew that expression and feelings could not be define in words.
        Beause truth can not be define I believe also.In last three years I
        have joined the camp for three times at oshodham delhi.I hav
        meditating in the camp of ma dhram jyoti and vragya amrit.
        > But I do not meditate by sitting with close my eyes while I
        meditate by lying with close my eyes.As well as I try to live each
        moment of life with total knowledge ,full of energy,full
        concentration .I try to live each moment of life with as a living
        thing not as non living thing. I try to forget the thoughts of
        meditation or anything related this journey with doing any work.
        > Three or four times when I was meditating with close of my eyes
        I have shocked I means it did not happen befor i do not know I was
        whr but something is unknown than I have forget myself still I had
        power to come back, first time when it happened I feard very much and
        come back as soon than I did not dare to meditating with close of my
        eyes for about three months but after three monts I did meditate
        with close of my eyes with the thoughts of do or die .
        > This is happened three or four times in last one year, I don't
        know what is that so I am requested to you please help me what is
        that ,this position was only less than a minute or more than a minute
        I did not know.
        > One thing I also share with you now a days my journey is going
        very deep I mean I am learning more and more in each moment. I have
        not much theoretical knowledge than practical about meditation. I
        had no guru (teacher) because I think guru is very useful for this
        journey but sometimes guru is trouble for this journey that's why I
        am learning mediation and listen many of enlightened person like
        Mahesh yogi ,.osho ,lao tau on web site.
        > Now a days when I am trying to live each moment of life with
        total knowledge feels like a drunker.I mean as much I feel after
        drunk feeling since one month without drink.
        > What is happening with mind
        > I am waiting for your answer ,Am I right on journey ?
        > What u suggest ?
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

      • Era Molnar
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2007
          <jeff@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > concentration .I try to live each moment of life with as a living
          > thing not as non living thing. I try to forget the thoughts of
          > meditation or anything related this journey with doing any work.
          > > Three or four times when I was meditating with close of my eyes
          > I have shocked I means it did not happen befor i do not know I was
          > whr but something is unknown than I have forget myself still I had
          > power to come back, first time when it happened I feard very much and
          > come back as soon than I did not dare to meditating with close of my
          > eyes for about three months but after three monts I did meditate
          > with close of my eyes with the thoughts of do or die .
          > > This is happened three or four times in last one year, I don't
          > know what is that so I am requested to you please help me what is
          > that ,this position was only less than a minute or more than a minute

          I agree with all what Jeff wrote. In Surat Shabd mystic meditation
          one travels through 'planes' which are: physical, astral. mental,
          causal, and beyond. The fear what you talk about happens when leaving
          the mind behind (mental plane) before one enters into Nirvi-kalpa samadhi.

          <http://santmat-meditation.net/realization.html>

          Era