Symbolism behind Shiva Linga in Hinduism and its relationship to modern science

  • Vipul
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:06 AM
      Symbolism behind Shiva Linga in Hinduism and its relationship to
      modern science

      I thought that members of this group may like to watch the following
      16 minute video (in Hindi with English subtitles) on symbolism
      behind Shiva Linga in Hinduism.
      This is a great video explaining the vision of ancient rishi's behind
      the symbolism of Shiv Linga and its relation to the modern
      discoveries.

      The source of the video is Yug Pravah Video Magazine ( No 95) of All
      world gayatri pariwar (http://www.awgp.org/gamma/YugPravah).

      If you like listening to mantras, you may also like the MP3 audio
      of Omkar , Gayatri mantra or Maha Mrutunjaya Mantras from
      http://www.awgp.org/gamma/AudioMantras.

      Related to science and symbolism from ancient India you may also like
      to watch the following videos:
      Vedic Science: ( 8 min English)

      Scientific verification of Vedic knowledge ( 30 min, English)

      Amazing Science from Ancient India:
      http://www.hinduism.co.za/amazing.htm

      Hope you enjoy these links. If you like them, please forward the
      email to anyone who may be interested in such topics.