New Art By Francene Hart

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      The Meditation Society of America has often been
      blessed by being able to share the transcendent
      artwork of Francene Hart in many issues of our
      newsletter The Inner Traveler. We just received
      word that Francene has completed 13 new pieces
      and they have been posted on her website (bringing
      the total pictures available to enjoy there to 331).
      Please avail your Self of this opportunity to
      experience how true the cliche is that states that
      one picture is word a thousand words, and enjoy the
      wisdom as well as the beauty that Francene's art
      presents so well.
      http://www.francenehart.com/
    • sean tremblay
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
        Thanks Bob, and Thanks to Francine for the wonderfull visuals

        The Meditation Society of America has often been
        blessed by being able to share the transcendent
        artwork of Francene Hart in many issues of our
        newsletter The Inner Traveler. We just received
        word that Francene has completed 13 new pieces
        and they have been posted on her website (bringing
        the total pictures available to enjoy there to 331).
        Please avail your Self of this opportunity to
        experience how true the cliche is that states that
        one picture is word a thousand words, and enjoy the
        wisdom as well as the beauty that Francene's art
        presents so well.
        http://www.francene hart.com/

        Get your own web address.