An Excellent Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 11:10 PM
      I just read a "I can't put it down" book that is the best
      single collection dealing with Nonduality that I have
      ever found. Its title is One – Essential Writings on
      Nonduality. This fine source of wisdom is edited by
      Jerry Katz, who was the first to bring awareness of
      Nonduality to the lives of scores of "seekers" all over
      the world via the internet and his fine web sites
      ( see www.nonduality.com and
      Just as a method of self-enquiry asks "Who am I?"
      to get to the heart of our true nondual nature,
      Jerry has asked "What is Nonduality", and through his
      brilliant editing brings the reader to the heart of
      the matter.

      One is a guidebook that speaks of That which can't be
      spoken about. Using sources from ancient religious texts
      as well as the words of recent and still living masters,
      the book is a vehicle for consciousness evolving experience.
      It has the hard to find quality of presenting
      the reader many mind-stopping moments which
      open the possibility of knowing our nondual nature
      experientially and not just theoretically. From the
      "how-to" chapters of Sri Ramana Maharshi's teachings,
      to the samples from various sources, this is the One book
      I recommend for a beginner to learn about Nonduality,
      and also to those who can answer "Yes!" to Sri Hendrix's
      question "Are you experienced?".

      One can be found here:
      http://www.sentientpublications.com/catalog/one.php

      Enjoy!