Reiki Helps Teen Fight Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy

  • citizensactive
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hi!

      I wanted to share this miracle story with the group, it comes from a
      member of the Ohio Reiki group. It is told by Julie the practitioner
      and Ashley, the client. It is nothing short of inspiring, A MUST READ
      for those looking for alternative ways of changing their life!

      Told by Julie RMT: http://www.learnteachcreate.com/51.html
      Told by Ashley, the cient: http://www.learnteachcreate.com/52.html

      I hope you all enjoy!

      Mike