Re: [Meditation Society of America] You Don't Say!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
      Marc Moss <jellybean0729@...> wrote:

      > Since the Buddha gave 84,000 teachings, I disagree that that
      statement is true.

      Yo Mark,
      Here's what Plato said (and wasn't he a "wise man"?)
      "Wise men talk because they have something to say;
      fools, because they have to say something."

      The statement says that wise men say things and
      don't you agree that the Buddha was a wise man?
      So what's the reason you said what you said?
    • Marc Moss
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
        I really don't remember writing that!?!?!!

        wow

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.