Re: Guilt and Forgiving

  • jvbh_jaws
    Message 1 of 197 , Feb 10, 2002
      Thank you for your insights. I will be practicing
      your advice.<br><br> This whole situation started over
      a power play, that I didn't want to participate in.
      Then, regretfully, I allowed myself to get sucked into
      the game - and lost. I was unaware of what I would be
      loosing. At first, I thought it was power. Now, I've come
      to the conclusion that it was indeed power, but not
      being over powered by another, as I initially thought.
      Rather, I gave my power to her, by allowing myself to get
      pulled into her bitterness. I allowed my ego to take
      over, thus taking that control/power away from myself.
      That is a lesson I seem to keep coming back to.
      needed relationship, but hopefully gained at least a
      small amount of new self awareness<br><br> What's the
      phrase about only learning from our mistakes? Good
      grief, I think I'll be a Ph.d in this field eventually.
      :)<br><br> Thank you again. Your kindness and beauty are
      evident, far beyond the reaches of a computer
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for