Re: [Meditation Society of America] You Don't Say!

  • Marc Moss
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007

      Since the Buddha gave 84,000 teachings, I disagree that that statement is true.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
        Marc Moss <jellybean0729@...> wrote:

        > Since the Buddha gave 84,000 teachings, I disagree that that
        statement is true.

        Yo Mark,
        Here's what Plato said (and wasn't he a "wise man"?)
        "Wise men talk because they have something to say;
        fools, because they have to say something."

        The statement says that wise men say things and
        don't you agree that the Buddha was a wise man?
        So what's the reason you said what you said?
      • Marc Moss
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
          I really don't remember writing that!?!?!!

          wow

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.