You Don't Say!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007
      "Wise men talk because they have something to say;
      fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
    • Marc Moss
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2007

        Since the Buddha gave 84,000 teachings, I disagree that that statement is true.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
          Marc Moss <jellybean0729@...> wrote:

          > Since the Buddha gave 84,000 teachings, I disagree that that
          statement is true.

          Yo Mark,
          Here's what Plato said (and wasn't he a "wise man"?)
          "Wise men talk because they have something to say;
          fools, because they have to say something."

          The statement says that wise men say things and
          don't you agree that the Buddha was a wise man?
          So what's the reason you said what you said?
        • Marc Moss
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2007
            I really don't remember writing that!?!?!!

            wow

            Finding fabulous fares is fun.