Re: [Meditation Society of America] Love the One you're with.

  • Marc Moss
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 16, 2007
      The answer to that question is not necessary for enlightenement...and once you get there, you'll know that answer without asking anything.

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 17, 2007
        <jeff@...> wrote:

        > When the magic of meditation
        > brings the internal chatter to
        > absolute silence, transcendence
        > is the default awareness.
        >
        > It is not enough to simply be
        > in the moment.
        >
        > Transcendence falls in love
        > with every moment.
        >
        > That is the only choice of free
        > will - to maintain the silence
        > and choiceless love of life or
        > allow the chatter to regain its
        > false claim as primary identity.
        >
        > As soon as we wish any moment
        > were different than it is, we open
        > the door to trance, once again.
        >
        > "The seeker meditates to attain,,
        > the awakened meditates to maintain."
        > -- Ramana Maharshi

        Yo Papajeff,
        I love this post, and really enjoyed the
        Ramana quote. I really think it's one of
        the most potentially consciousness
        evolving ones I've seen this year. Thanks!