Meher Baba is God in human form

  • messageofloveandtruth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Meher Baba (1894-1969) declared himself to be the Avatar of the Age.
      God takes human form as the Avatar time and again to give a tremendous
      spiritual push to all souls in creation. Living a life of selfless
      service, pure character, and true love for God and His beings, Meher
      Baba provided a beautiful example of what we may become. He observed
      silence for over forty-three years in order to still our minds and
      to help us hear the heart-song of love divine. We can prepare ourselves
      to receive this most wondrous love for God by selflessly serving other
      people and by wholeheartedly repeating Meher Baba's name and prayers.
      Through this love, Meher Baba stated, we can one day experience the
      eternal truth that each and every one of us is beloved God, and we can
      realize His infinite power, knowledge, and bliss. For more
      information about Meher Baba, please go to the website
      <www.avatarmeherbaba.org>.
    • sean tremblay