Re: Beginer meditation

  • cbondnelms
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 20, 2007
      I'm sure you will get a lot of response to your post.
      There are many different views on how to mediate. My point of view
      is for beginners. My suggestion is using tools for beginners. I
      hope visiting this site will be helpful to you -
      http://www.tranquilityisyours.com
      The major tool used here is videos. The videos are used to help you
      focus your mind and help you allow yourself to experience a
      meditative state. They tend to be helpful if you struggle with
      trying to reach a meditative state.
      Once you start meditating you will be able to control your state of
      mind.
      Good luck to you.
      Sincerely,
      Cheryl